It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
One person can make a difference.
12 Biblical Examples of Obeying God and Disobeying Authorities
1. The Hebrew women disobey and lie to Pharaoh and did not kill their male children.
2. Rahab disobeys the King of Jericho, Joshua stands as leader
3. Hebrew soldiers disobey King Saul to protect Jonathan
4. Jonathan disobeys his father, King Saul, to protect the life of his friend David.
5. Obadiah hides prophets from Queen Jezebel
6. Shadrach, Meshach (Meshiach)and Abendego defy King Nebuchadnezzar and do not bow down to the golden image
7. Daniel defies the Kings law that says they cannot pray.
8. The wise men disobey a direct command from Herod.
9. Joseph takes Miriam and Yeshua to Egypt in disobedience to a wicked ruler Herod.
10. The Jewish Sanhedrin in Jerusalem demanded the disciples quit teaching in the name of Jesus.
11. Stephen makes a stand, is executed for it, and Jesus stands.
12. Paul makes a stand in Philippi demanding his rights as a Roman citizen.
Either your God will be your King or your King will be your god.
We recognize no sovereign but God and no king but Jesus.
European Nations where homeschooling is now illegal.
Vatican City (which is the only nation as a zero birthrate)
European Nations that allow for homeschooling now
6am and it starts
6:16am before Pilate mark 15:1
6:55am sent to Herod Luke 23:6
7:30am back to Pilate Lk 23:11
7:45am sentenced Lk 23:23,24
8:30am led to Calvary Lk 23:26
9:00am the Crucifixion
Father forgive them 1x
10am mocked by those who passed by Matt 27:39,40; by the chief priests Mark 15:31; the soldiers Luke 23:36,37; the foolish thief Luke 23:39.
11am the wise thief Luke 23:40;
Jesus says I tell you the truth 2x Lk 23:40; Jesus says dear woman here is your son John 19:26,27 3x
12 noon darkness for 3 hours
Jesus cried My God 4x Mt 27:46
I am thirsty 5x John 19:28
It is finished 6x John 19:30
Father into your hands 7x Lk 23:46
3pm Jesus dies
7x Jesus spoke
7 events following Jesus’ death
1. the earthquake tearing of the veil Matt 27:51 3pm
2. Tombs break open Mt 27:51 3pm
3. The centurion surely He was the Son of God Mt 27:54 3:15pm
4. The confession of the multitude Lk 23:48 3:30pm
5. The thieves legs were broken John 19:31 4:00pm
6. The soldier pierced Jesus side Jn 19:34 4:15pm
7. The burial, tomb sealed guard posted Mt 27:66 5:30pm
Scripture quotations marked "NKJV™" are taken from the New King James Version. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.