Section One Book of Judgement chapters 1-39
• Isaiah 1-12 concerning Judah and Jerusalem
• 1-6 King Uzziah time till death, Isaiah’s commission in 6
• 7-12 King Ahaz cover Ahaz
• Chapters 13-23 Burdens of the Nations
• 24-27 Worldwide judgement and deliverance
• 28-33 cover woes leading into
• 34-35 Judgement of the world and millennium blessing
• 36-39 enter a Historical interlude and transition
Section Two Book of Comfort chapters 40-66
Sowing and reaping applies to both the flesh and Spirit. Ask the Lord to help you sow to the Spirit faithfully.
Lift Him up in all that you do. He will direct your path and others that are on your path to Himself.
One of the greatest treasures on earth you can possess is a healthy fear of the Lord throughout all the days of your life.
• Drunkards in Israel and Judah- Isaiah 28-29
• Hypocrites worshiped with lips heart was far from Him- Isaiah 29
• Those relying on Egypt- Isaiah 30-31
• Those that speak against the hungry and thirsty- Isaiah 32
• Women that were careless- Isaiah 32
• Walk right, speak right
• Despises benefiting from oppressed people
• Rejects Bribes
• Stops hearing or listening to gossip (words that destroy)
• Shuts eyes of looking at evil.
The same fire that petrifies those who aren’t interested in Him purifies those who want to be more like Him.
Be steadfast and immovable in worship, serving, and giving unto the Lord. He is forever blessed and you will be also.
When the Lord returns, sickness and sin will never be able to affect us again.
Scripture quotations marked "NKJV™" are taken from the New King James Version. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.