Changing a Scheduled Contribution
To change a scheduled gift to The Bridge go to our scheduled giving page and log in. Click the link in the 'Name' column of the scheduled donation you would like to change. You will find three links on this page that you can use to edit the schedule, what fund the donation will go to or the payment information. You can also pause or delete the shceduled contribution here.
Moving from PayPal to our new donation system
The first step in the transition is to cancel your current PayPal recurring donation.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click 'Profile' on the menu.
- Click 'My Money' on the left.
- Click 'Update' to the right of 'My preapproved payments'.
- Click on 'The Bridge' or 'Calvary Chapel of the Triad' in the merchant column.
- Click 'Cancel' next to 'Status' and click yes in the dialog box that pops up.
- Create a new recurring donation. See below
Create a recurring donation.
- Go to our scheduled giving page.
- If you already have an account (not the same as the old donation accounts) enter your email address and password.
- Otherwise click the 'Sign Up' link. Fill out the form and click 'Create an Account'. You will receive a verification email immediately and will need to click the link in that email to continue.
- If you have created a new account and log in to the Infellowship home page click the 'Your Giving' link at the bottom.
- Select the fund you would like to donate to (usually this is the general fund) and enter the amount. If you would like to split your contribution between multiple funds click the 'Add Another' link. Click 'Continue'.
- Enter the schedule for your donation and click 'Continue'.
- Select check or credit card and enter your payment information. Click 'Continue'.
- Read and check the 'I understand this...' statement and click 'Process this Schedule'.
- The same account can be used for Life Groups, updating your contact information etc.
Email Online Giving or call 336 996-6880.